yugioh roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yugioh roleplay

this site is for yugioh role players and the purpose is in the name, a place for people to roleplay like the anime. this is done with oc's, just follow the rules

The new RP had Begun. Please re-read the rules as always- Z

If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021)

(Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021) Empty If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021)

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Wed May 05, 2021 9:30 pm

06/05/2021

I wasn't sure which topic to put this in, but here I go.

To anyone that wants to keep in contact for whatever reason, or just wants to catch up, I've left my Steam and Discord contact info at the end of this post. Feel free to add me as a friend. Don't feel like you have to, but it would be great to just say "Hi".

I rediscovered this board through an automated e-mail that was sent to me. It seems that the user known as "Lucas" somehow found it and, despite no one posting for the past 4 years, wanted to join.

I've been going through the forums, remembering the stories and duels, and it fills me with such nostalgia and joy. I'm so happy that with everything that's happened over these years, I never truly forgot about these adventures, and the fun that came with them. To anyone who also happens to find this, whether you were here in 2015, or you just discovered this recently, I hope you can look over the forums, and get the same feeling of excitement that I once did.

I'll also be checking back here every now and then, so feel free to leave a post, and I'll try to get to it.

And to "Lucas"; I don't know who you are, but thank you for reminding me about this site. Even if you didn't mean to, it's thanks to you that I was able to return. You have my deepest gratitude.

Steam:
    steamcommunity.com/id/miystery

Discord:
    Nomad Miystery#0260

Last edited by (Red-eyes) miystery on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021) Empty Re: If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021)

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:38 pm

18/06/2021

I got on to check for replies before going to bed, and discovered this at the bottom of the homepage.

"Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:14 am"

..........Am I reading this correctly? This board is inactive for around 5 years, and then all of a sudden...
    16 GUESTS ALL JUST HAPPENED TO ARRIVE ON THIS BOARD AT THE SAME TIME?! 14 DAYS AGO?!

Surely this is some kind of hoax, or glitch?

I don't know, this is just another way for me to let everyone know that I'm still checking this board every now and then. I promise that if you do reply, even if it takes me awhile, I WILL get back to you. I promise.

IF, on the off-chance that I decide to stop monitoring this board, I will make sure it's written here, in this topic.
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021) Empty Re: If you see this, please check it out! (May 2021)

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:18 pm

23/06/2021 (1)

I'm only now realising the irony of this "lucas" character showing up, creating an account, single-handedly causing me to return to this board, and then disappearing without ever posting something, or even logging in again since they first showed up.

Real funny stuff.

Last edited by (Red-eyes) miystery on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm

23/06/2021 (2)

Also to the 4 admins of the apocalypse.

shades of black
    Z
    black wolf
    Zexal king 7th blade

I don't know the specifics of what power you hold, but I must humbly request that you don't delete this site, and/or any of it's contents.
    At least for now.
    I'm not sure if that's even something that you can do, but I'd like to keep holding onto hope that at least someone sees this.

Maybe I'm a fool for thinking that anyone new or old even cares about this. And to be honest, I don't know what I'll say if/when someone does show up. But even if it's just to say "Hello, I'm living my best life. Goodbye" it'll make my day to just be able to talk. Although, I'm not sure what I'd say if someone new showed up, hahaha. We may not have anything to talk about.

Anyway, I'm just rambling now because it's 4:30 in the morning, and I haven't slept yet, but I needed to get this out.

P.S. I really hope this doesn't turn into me being unable to let go of the past, posting messages only I'll read until someone comes (which may be never) and then someone comes along and starts reading these posts, whilst simultaneously using them to document my fall into madness.
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:35 am

05/07/2021

The one day that I don't open my laptop, everything happens at once.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you're a bot or not Sneezy101. Nonetheless, welcome. Feel free to post on this topic. But don't expect to do any RPing here. Instead, I'm helping an acquaintance on a New Yu-Gi-Oh! RolePlay Forum that will be open sometime soon maybe.

If you're interested in joining us, then leave a post here, and I'll leave a link when it's up and running.
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:39 pm

30/10/2022
    I really didn't think it had been so long since I last posted. More than a year. I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to say that I'm still checking this site, though I may not post if no one else does.

Either way, I'll still reply if somebody posts. Just know that I may take a bit to get back to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:38 pm