yugioh roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yugioh roleplay

this site is for yugioh role players and the purpose is in the name, a place for people to roleplay like the anime. this is done with oc's, just follow the rules

The new RP had Begun. Please re-read the rules as always- Z

4 posters

Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn)

WyvernHuntress2
    WyvernHuntress2

Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn) Empty Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn)

Post by WyvernHuntress2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Katidara Finch is the daughter of a prime minister, and used to go to a prestigious dueling academy in Europe. She thought she was one of the best until one day, her "friends" loudly mentioned in the hallway that they were going easy on her because of her father. She didn't stay long after that. Nowadays, she searches for strong opponents, ones who will teach her more about dueling and help her with her skills. Katie was born with the ability of physic dueling, and when she duels other physic duelists, her opponent and herself will be transported to the Duel Monster's Realm because of it.  Many of the people she meets find her strange, knowing her secret or not, mostly because they see her talking to seemingly nothing. But, this is not so. Katie prefers the company of her card spirits- Watch Dog, Fabled Cerburel, and Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter- To much of the world.

She has dirty blonde hair that falls to her shoulder in ringlets, freckles smattered across the bridge of her nose, and rather large square glasses. Her pale skin, verging on tan, makes said freckles stand out all the more. Depending on her choice of clothing, her eyes look green or a light brown, but most people dub them as hazel. With a broad forehead and a willowy build, most people think of her as pretty, but she herself does not think so.

Deck: Lightsworn
    Height: 5'6"
    Alignment: Good
    Clothing: Katie usually wears jeans, a casual shirt of some hue of green, and worn grey sneakers with a silver Celtic circle charm on an iron chain and a faded white baseball cap. Her duel disk is all white, with Japanese symbols for Light, Courage, Intellect, and Determination carefully painted on its sides in metallic gold.
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn) Empty Re: Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn)

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:47 am

This character is fine, except for her deck. It seems that you have more than one archetype in it. I don't like those rules but we have to follow them. Sorry. Other then that though, this character is approved.
    WyvernHuntress2
    WyvernHuntress2

Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn) Empty Re: Katidara (Stardust Dorm, Lightsworn)

Post by WyvernHuntress2 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm confused by that rule. Can you explain it to me further, I found it a bit vague. I suppose what I'm asking is: Am I not supposed to have Watch Dog and Fabled Cerburrel? Because her (my) deck has a few mix-matched cards.
    Wolfsha
    Mod in Training
    Mod in Training

Post by Wolfsha Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 am

You cannot use cards out of your Achetype like Fabled cerburrel since is is apart of the Fabled archetype watch dog is fine
    Z
    Z
    Admin

Post by Z Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Look.. dont be harsh.. I had a talk with her about it.. going to talk to the Boss about it..
    (Red-eyes) miystery
    (Red-eyes) miystery

Post by (Red-eyes) miystery Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:16 am

"Don't be harsh"? How was that harsh? I was being as polite as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am