yugioh roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yugioh roleplay

this site is for yugioh role players and the purpose is in the name, a place for people to roleplay like the anime. this is done with oc's, just follow the rules

The new RP had Begun. Please re-read the rules as always- Z

Romance rulings (seriously read these if you want to start a romance)

shades of black
    shades of black
    Admin

Romance rulings (seriously read these if you want to start a romance) Empty Romance rulings (seriously read these if you want to start a romance)

Post by shades of black Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:47 pm

i was hoping these would be obvious with the other rules in place, but since a romance triangle has appeared, time for some new rules

-keep all pet names and flirting within reasonable wording (meaning no over the top dirty flirting or pretty wolfsha pet names)
    -intimate contact is allowed to an extant, (meaning close contact and kissing, but nothing genital related, i want this site to be friendly for all role-players)
    -if you must "get it on", you must do it in a apartment or house within the Dorm room of the chosen Character(s), and say "(insert name here) and (insert name here) are a bit busy"

now, although i try to be lenient, violations of these will not be tolerated,

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm